Friday, March 27, 2009

Random


1)The most fabulous thing anyone has ever said about your eyes?

I have a giant smile. No one notices my eyes.
2) What's on your keychain?

I still have the first key chain that I bought after getting my license too many years ago to say. The Key chain is a pewter cherub peeking out from a heart, so worn that the pert naked bottom has receded into the soft metal, barely recognizable and getting more decent every day.


3)How do you like your coffee?


This is the story of my first cup of coffee ever in London… (Yep. That one.)


Plumes of steam expelled explosively from the loins of the iron caterpillar as they grumble to a stop on the well worn path. I contemplate our debarkation, approach a stall and attempt to interpret the foreign names of unfamiliar beverage, letters embellished well beyond recognition of beans and milk.He turns with the ultimate product of his creativity and salutes me.


“Bella!”.


I Cradle the warm paper vessel, and commit this moment to memory, a secret ingredient that will morph the future flavor of each cup that I imbibe.


Oh, and it was a cappuccino.

4)What drink would he make for you? A Russellrita (raspberry margarita). I love tequila.


5) Do you dream? Yes. They are all here to read.


6)What do you have for Saturday morning breakfast?

Bagel and lox.
Now it's your turn. Go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Your comments are welcome. Canadian manners encouraged!